Jeremy is experienced in all areas of real estate law, with particular emphasis in closing complex transactions and curing title issues. His closing work regularly includes, examination of title history, issuing title insurance, reviewing surveys, and preparing closing documents together with any applicable curative title documents. In addition, he prepares commercial and residential purchase and sale agreements, commercial and residential lease agreements, loan and financing documents, property management agreements, and easement agreements.
He earned his J.D. degree, from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. He holds a B.A. degree, from the University at Albany.
Jeremy grew up in New York, but family vacations to the Sunshine State drew him back to attend law school and he decided to stay. In his spare time, he enjoys throwing a Frisbee for his dog, bowling in leagues and tournaments and attending local sporting events.
- J.D, University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Member, Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Member, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- B.A., University of Albany
- Founding Member & Community Service Chair, Kappa Sigma Fraternity
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section
- Member, Young Lawyer Section
- Member, Bay Area Real Estate Council
- Notary Public, State of Florida