Commercial litigation attorney Lori Hagan, a former Senior Assistant Attorney General, has faced down the toughest and most emotionally charged situations with a calm fortitude that serves her commercial litigation clients well. Courtroom experience and oral arguments are second nature after 20+ years of representing the State of Florida in both state and federal court. Her fine-tuned research and writing skills allow her to cut to the chase of litigation disputes as she prepares the most direct route to resolve matters efficiently and effectively, often well before taking them to court.
Lori is admitted to The Florida Bar and is also admitted to practice in federal court before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
She graduated, with honors, from the Levin College of Law with her J.D. and started work as a trial court law clerk. She graduated with high honors, from the University of Florida with a B.A. in education.
In her free time, Lori and her family enjoy their 10-acre farm in DeLand and their four horses. Lori is a competitive hunter/jumper rider who participates in horse shows throughout the state and is an avid supporter of horse rescue and rehoming. She also assists and serves on the Board of Directors of Hope Reins, Inc., a licensed therapeutic riding program in New Smyrna Beach which pairs children in crisis with rescued horses.
- State of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- J.D., with honors, University of Florida Levin College of Law
- B.A., with high honors, University of Florida
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Volusia County Bar Association
- Member, Volusia-Flagler Association of Women Lawyers
- Volunteer and Board Member, Hope Reins, Inc., Therapeutic Riding Program