As a state attorney for 15 years, Ryan managed criminal matters that included everything from high profile murders to heart-wrenching child abuse and sex trafficking cases. This day-in and day-out experience of handling a wide variety of complex cases required him to be a quick study and exposed him to a vast network of attorneys, judges, and experts offering technical and detailed testimony. Intensive on-the-job training left Ryan with the ability to effectively navigate the complexities of the court system, while boldly representing his litigation clients on the grounds of what is fair, just, right, and good.
He is admitted to the Florida Bar and the Supreme Court of Ohio.
Ryan holds a B.A. Degree from the University of Central Florida (UCF). After UCF, he attended Nova Southeastern University – Shepard Broad Law Center, earning his J.D degree. He was also active in the Nova Law Review and served as the Honor Court Chief Prosecutor.
In his spare time Ryan, his wife, and their six children, three boys and three girls, enjoy spending time outdoors and traveling.
- State of Florida
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University – Shepard Broad Law Center
- B.A., University of Central Florida
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Executive Council Member, The Florida Bar, Criminal Law Section
- Member, American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Criminal Law Section Executive Council
- Florida Bar Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association Business Law Committee
- Orange County Bar Association Estate, Guardianship, and Trust Committee
- Orange County Bar Association Judicial Relations Committee
- Orange County Bar Association Technology Committee
- Member, The University of Central Florida, Director, UCF Alumni Association Board
- Vice Chairman, International Board of Directors, Tau Kappa Epsilon International Fraternity
- Member, Greater Orlando Human Trafficking Task Force
- Leadership Orlando Graduate Class 80