Attorney Jennifer Reed is an experienced litigation attorney, focusing her practice in the areas of intellectual property, fiduciary, and commercial litigation. Her work includes helping clients proactively avoid litigation as a skilled dispute resolution negotiator, but when needed, representing clients in court. Her trial experience includes representing clients in state and federal court, including bench and jury trials and post-judgment proceedings.
Jennifer’s reputation in the legal profession has garnered her the Super Lawyer Rising Star Award, 2018-2022.
She holds her J.D., magna cum laude, from Florida A&M College of Law and a B.S. in Marketing and a B.A. in French Studies, both cum laude, from the University of Florida.
Jennifer enjoys traveling with her husband and two children, especially to destinations that allow her to practice speaking French. Her family also loves Ireland. In her free time, she edits family videos to share with friends and family.
- State of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh District
- J.D., magna cum laude, Florida A&M College of Law
- Senior Staff Editor, Law Review
- B.S., cum laude, Marketing, B.A., cum laude, French Studies, University of Florida
- Bright Future Scholarship
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
RECOGNITIONS & AWARDS
- 2018-2021, Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine, Thomson Reuters