Lauren practices in the area of commercial real estate, bringing extensive research and writing skills to her client’s document preparation and transactional needs.
Her experience includes work as a Legal Intern with the Office of the State Attorney, 7th Judicial Circuit in the Domestic Violence Unit, work as a Legal Intern with the Honorable James Clayton of the 7th Judicial Circuit, work as a Senior Child Advocacy Manager with the Florida Guardian ad Litem Program, and as a Child Protective Investigator with the Florida Department of Children and Families. In addition, she completed a legal internship working as a Student Clinician with University of Florida’s Veterans and Servicemembers Assistance Clinic representing Veterans before the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
She received her J.D., with honors, from the University of Florida Levin College of Law and both her M.S. and B.S. in Criminal Justice, with honors, from the University of Central Florida.
In her free time, Lauren loves spending time at the beach, kayaking, and being outdoors. She also enjoys spending time with family and friends, traveling, and reading.
- J.D., with honors, University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Journal of Law and Public Policy, former managing editor
- 8th Judicial Circuit’s Student Mentorship Program
- Florida Trial Team, former vice president and recipient of the 2020 Gerald T. Bennet
- Outstanding Service Award and the 2021 Outstanding Graduate Award
- Teaching Assistant, Trial Advocacy
- Levin Ambassador
- Book Awards in Advanced Legal Research and Mediation
- M.S., Criminal Justice, with honors, University of Central Florida
- B.S, Criminal Justice, with honors, University of Central Florida
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Volusia County Bar Association
- Young Professionals Board for Harbor House of Central Florida, Board Member
- Junior Achievement, former volunteer
- Women United for Volusia County (associated with United Way), former Board member
- Veterans and Servicemembers Assistance Clinic, former volunteer