Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers and acquisitions are complex business transactions that can be used as an exit strategy or to tactically grow your company. Our highly experienced team of Orlando attorneys helps clients develop and refine their business strategies over time potentially leading to an M&A transaction, and routinely handles both sell-side and buy-side middle-market deals. Our team has completed transactions ranging from $1 million to $500 million in total enterprise value. Our M&A team has experience handling transactions in a wide variety of industries such as food distributors, professional services, technology, manufacturers, construction, agriculture, insurance, aviation, healthcare and more. Our strong relationships within the accounting, investment banking, financing, and private equity industries also reinforce the continued support our clients will receive when working with our M&A team.
- Represented a healthcare trade association in a $5 million acquisition of a publications business
- Represented a national re-insurance provider in a $8 million sale to a national insurance carrier
- Represented a national pest control company in a $14 million acquisition of a regional pest control company
- Represented a Florida-based construction company in a $18 million sale to a strategic buyer
- Represented a technology company in a $25 million sale to a strategic buyer
- Represented a multi-unit auto dealership in a $30 million recapitalization involving family members and key employees
- Represented a utility services engineering company in a $45 million sale to an electrical engineering services company
- Represented a Central Florida manufacturing firm in a $46 million sale to a national manufacturing firm
- Represented a national pest control company in a $75 million acquisition of a publicly traded national pest control company
- Represented a pharmaceutical products company in a $80 million sale to a publicly traded pharmaceutical company
- Represented an employee benefits technology company in a $85 million sale to a public traded strategic buyer
- Represented a multi-unit fitness franchisee in a $75 million sale to a financial buyer
- Represented a food distributor in a $180 million sale to a financial buyer
- Represented a financial buyer in a $350 million acquisition of a regional distribution business
- Represented a financial buyer in a $500 million acquisition of a national food services company
If you need legal guidance with a business transaction or developing an exit strategy, our M&A Orlando attorneys are here to develop the most favorable plan for the continued success of your business.
- Prospect Hill Partners, a private equity firm acquires a majority interest in Fitness Ventures, who was represented by ShuffieldLowman. View press release HERE.
- Represented Massey Pest Control in the acquisition of multiple companies since 2012. View press release for most recent acquisitions HERE.